Parkway’s Oyster-Bacon Poboy
Courtesy of Parkway’s Bakery
Yields 1 poboy
12 Fresh Louisiana Oysters
3 strips of Applewood Smoked Bacon
Shredded or Sliced Cheddar Cheese
3 Tomato Slices
Handful of Pickles
Baby Maker Poboy:
Toast the French bread in the oven.
Put the Louisiana oysters in flour or preferred batter mixture and fry.
Dress the French bread with lettuce, pickles, tomato and mayo.
After dressing the bread, pan fry bacon and cook to a light crisp and add to dressed side.
Next, take the fried oysters and layer them on the bottom of the bread. Take the cheddar cheese and place on top of the oyster and melt in the oven for just a minute or so.
Finish the sandwich off by drizzling remoulade sauce on top of the bacon.
- IT’S NOT HIGH TECH BUT A COMPASS CAN BE A LIFE SAVERAdvanced Planning Key To Having A Safe Outdoors Trip
- WMA & WATERBODY SPOTLIGHTPOVERTY POINT RESERVOIR SIZE: 2,700 acres MAXIMUM
- BOATING EDUCATIONProves to be a Lifesaver story by Adam Einck, LDWF
- SHOCK VALUELDWF Enforcement Agent’s Work Pays Off With Conviction
- FISHING TRADITIONAllen’s Work To Keep Fishing Alive Within Their Family